旅游常用英语之酒店篇:Room Reservations 客房预订 您所在的位置:网站首页 药物的作用与副作用 旅游常用英语之酒店篇:Room Reservations 客房预订

旅游常用英语之酒店篇:Room Reservations 客房预订

2023-08-09 06:02| 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

  常用句型百宝箱

  1. 预订基本应对

  1) Do you have one single room for two nights?

  我想预订两个晚上的单人房一间,行吗?

  2) Reservations. Can I help you?

  客房预订部,可以为您效劳吗?

  3) I’d like to reserve a room.

  我想订个房间。

  4) How many nights do you wish to stay?

  您希望住几晚?

  5) How mach is the room?

  房租是多少?

  6) Which date would that be?

  要订在什么时候?

  7) How many guest will there be in your party?

  您一行有多少人?

  8) May I know your name /phone number/Email?

  能告诉我您的姓名/电话号码/电子 邮件吗?

  9) How do you spell that?

  请问怎么拼写?

  10) Could hold the line, please? I’ll check our room availability.

  请别挂断好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房。

  11) Thank you for waiting, sir/ma’am.

  让您久等了,先生/女士。

  12) I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

  我会晚一点到,请保留所预订的房间。

  13) Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?

  您愿意用信用卡来担保预订吗?

  14) I’d like to confirm your reservation.

  我想确认一下您的预订。

  2. 海外预订

  1) May I have your airline and flight number, please?

  请告诉我您搭乘的航空公司和班机号好吗?

  2) We offer free transportation to and from airport.

  我们提供免费的机场迎送服务。

  3) We have a counter at the airport where our representative will escort you to the car.

  我们在机场设有柜台,到时将有机场代表护送您上车。

  4) Do you know arrival time at xx airport ,sir?

  您知道您抵达 xx 机场的时间吗?

  5) Do you mean local time ?

  您指的是当地时间吗?

  6) Where can we contact you in Guangzhou?

  在广州我们可以经由哪个单位跟您联络?

  7) Care of xx company, the number is ??

  可以由 xx 公司转告我,电话号码是??

  8) We look forward to serving you. Have a safe trip.

  我们期待能为您服务。祝一路平安。

  3. 对房间和床具的偏好

  1) What kind of room would you prefer?

  您想要什么样的房间?

  2) I’d like to reserve a room with a sea/mountain view.

  我想要一个可以看到海/山的房间。

  3) I’d like a room with very large bed/balcony.

  我想要一间有大床/阳台的房间。

  4) Certainly ,sir. We’ll book you into a room with a Queen-size/King-size bed.

  好的,先生。我们会为您等级一间有大号床/特大号床的房间。

  4. 房价和付款事项

  1) A single room is US$180 per night, with 10% tax and 10% service charge.

  单人房每晚 80 美元,外加 10%的税金和 10%的服务费。

  2) We have a double at KH$800 and HK$1000 available. Which one would you prefer?

  我们有价位在 800 员和 1000 员港币的大床间,您喜欢哪一种?

  3) Does the price include breakfast?

  这个价钱包括早餐吗?

  4) I’m afraid we have no credit arrangements with your company. We will need an advance

  deposit by bank draft or in cash before the reservation date.

  恐怕我们和贵公司没有信用贷款的协定,您得在预订得日期之前,预先送了银行汇票和先进,

  座位订金。

  5) We offer special rates for your company, sir. For a single room, there is a 15% discount.

  我们酒店为贵公司提供特价,先生。单人房可以打 8.5 折。

  6) Shall we charge this to your company?

  我们是向贵公司收费吗?

  7) Which department (of your company ) should the bill made out to?

  我说门应该将账单送到(贵公司)哪个部门?

  8) Do you accept credit cards/travel’s check?

  你们酒店接受信用卡/旅行支票吗?



【本文地址】

公司简介

联系我们

今日新闻

    推荐新闻

    专题文章
      CopyRight 2018-2019 实验室设备网 版权所有